Reputation management done right
“There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” - Oscar Wilde -
Thank you for contacting Your company name and discussing your PR vision with us.
We understand the challenges start-up companies are facing and we have the right tools to build your brand awareness.
I am personally very excited about this opportunity and ready to help you create an amazing PR strategy.
As we discussed during our conversation, in your industry, it is all about being noticed by the right people.
The strategy we had in mind for building a long term campaign that will push your company forward is consisting of the following:
- Creating a strategic PR plan
- Establishing relationships with media, bloggers, etc.
- Working on press releases, special pitches, and guest articles
- Reviewing, measuring, and analyzing media success, website visits, and posted materials
In today's world, everything you do or say is public relations. It's our job to make sure you're featured in all the right places, stay on the lookout for opportunities, and make sure you remain in the public eye and don't get overrun by competitors.
Let's launch your brand
Our basic "Launch!" package is designed to take your new start-up company to big audiences and important investors in a quick and effective way.
We will work with you to identify the key angles and opportunities to target high profile media, investors, and clients.
Here is what we have planned:
Building media contacts and coverage
As we discussed, the first thing we will have to do is to will write engaging releases to get your business noticed and profile the people behind it to build trust and credibility. We will identify collaboration opportunities and create a database of media contacts.
Focus on the customer
This is a very important thing start-up companies often forget. Between going after the media coverage, investors, and headlines, they ignore the end customer.
By creating a steady flow of content on your social media, focusing on content marketing, and reaching out to specific journalists and influencers with a background in your sector, we will work on shifting the focus to the end customer.
Social media coverage
We will integrate your social media accounts into everything the company does. That includes everything from Facebook and Google adds to blog entries done by our copywriters that will be shared on all platforms.
We want to make sure that you're involved in everything we do and can track and monitor it daily.
Our goal is to ensure you can continue to grow your company even after our six-month contract expires.
For that reason, you will play an important role in the following:
- Deciding on the targeted audience
- Deciding on the targeted media
- Involvement in the campaign tactics
Results that matter
After you sign this proposal, our team will schedule a follow-up call and agree on the best meeting time so we can start making our plans a reality.
The schedule for the next six months would be as follows:
- Step one: - Accepting and signing this proposal
- Scheduling our next meeting
- Preparation of documentation and objectives
- Step two: - Strategic planning
- Setting up goals and targeted audience
- Step three: - Media kit distribution
- Press releases
- Media marketing and coverage, speaking opportunities
and guest blogs
- Step four: - Keep track of the existing contacts, media and
- Maintaining the built brand image
- Step five: - Evaluation
- Strategy review
- Developing a long term strategy for upcoming months
| From our portfolio |
I'm sure you've heard of [company name].
We first started working with them when the owner, Matthew, decided to run a start-up company based on Artificial Intelligence.
The solution and the outcome
For start-up companies in general, but especially for technology brands using AI to stand out, the race is on to forge connections with key investors and stake their claim in this growing market.
Luckily we at the Your company name had the knowledge and experience to handle Matthew's ambitious goals and unique interests.
Working with a range of earned, owned, and paid media, our integrated PR approach made sure his start-up reached key audiences. Our demand generation and digital marketing teams worked across a variety of channels and managed to elevate Matthew's company where it belongs.
A few words from Matthew
“Working with Your company name was absolutely amazing. They were proactive and within the first few days, they secured us a spot on an AI conference, standing next to some of the most important people in the industry. Couldn’t have asked for much more!”
- Matthew | AI company CEO
Let's market your success
As previously mentioned, subscribing to our "Launch!" package will take your new idea to big audiences and help you get started in six months only.
The "Launch!" package has been made specifically for start-ups and small companies looking to grow their business quickly, without high PR expenses.
Our experience shows this basic package is more than enough to get you started. After a six-month evaluation, we will consider offering you to switch to our retainer package.
"Launch!" package consists of everything you need to create awareness and a positive brand image; attract customers and partners; draw the interest of investors; attract employees, and establish trust and credibility.
Our experts will do all that and much more, and we are sure this long-term investment will prove itself worthy.
a six-month subscription that can be paid one-off or in
six monthly payments
It consists of the following:
* Strategic plan development
* Media list building and outreach
* Media kit distribution and tracking
* All related copyright requirements
* Social media strategy and management
"Your company name came up with some excellent ideas and very quickly achieved outstanding results. I was so pleased with Your company name's service that I recommended them to all of my friends and business partners who were planning to get a PR service. I would work with them again with no hesitation."
- Maya | IT services
Working hard for your headline results
It is no longer enough to simply do a good job and hope the word-of-mouth marketing will result in growth. How many things did you do so far that brought you new clients and can actually be proven?
The beauty of working with a PR agency is that it brings you the actual statistics. Nothing can beat the hard, cold numbers.
So why wait? Sign below
To make the following steps as simple as possible:
1. Simply type your name in the box below and click “Sign Proposal”.
2. We will schedule a meeting to finalize the plans.
We can’t wait to get started!
Terms and conditions
USER DISCLAIMER (Please Delete): This agreement may not be suitable for your circumstances and we recommend you seek legal advice before using it. Better Proposals does not take any responsibility for any events that arise as a result of your use of this agreement.
As used in this Terms of Service, “Your company name”, “us”, and “we” refers to Your company name and its affiliates.
The “Websites” means Your company name's websites and the “Services” means Your company name's communications and messaging products, applications and services, in each case in whatever format they may be offered now or in the future.
The Websites and Services are collectively referred to herein as the “Offerings.”
If you are accessing or using the Offerings on behalf of your company, you represent that you are authorized to accept this Agreement on behalf of your company, and all references to "you" or "Customer" reference your company.
Your company name may update the TOS at any time and without prior notice. The information on this site and your use of it is subject to the most recent version of the TOS posted.
Description of Service
Your company name provides a PR & Communications platform through a Software as a Service (SaaS) model and a variety of other services ("Offerings"). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or services that augment or enhance the current Offerings shall be subject to the TOS.
By indicating your acceptance of this agreement or accessing or using any Offerings, you are agreeing to be bound by all terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced in this agreement. If you do not agree to this agreement, please do not use any services. For clarity, each partly expressly agrees that this agreement is legally binding upon it.
In consideration of your use of the Offerings, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the law. You also agree to:
Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Offerings' registration form (the "Registration Data") and maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Your company name has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Your company name has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Offerings (or any portion thereof).
You understand that all information, data, text, software, graphics or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Your company name, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Offerings. Your company name does not control the Content posted via the Offerings and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You agree to not use the Offerings to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or harm minors;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Offerings;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or other relationships;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in discussions or exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Offerings or servers or networks connected to the Offerings, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Offerings;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law,
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above. You acknowledge that Your company name may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Your company name and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move, or remove any Content that is available via the Offerings and which violates the TOS. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge, consent and agree that Your company name may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the TOS;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of pr.co its users and the public.
Content made available for inclusion on the Offerings
Your company name does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion via the Offerings. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the publicly available Offerings, you irrevocably grant Your company name the perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license, with the right to sublicense through multiple tiers of sublicensees, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content, in whole or in part, on the Offerings or other publications by Your company name in any media whether now existing or which come into the existence into the future.
Your company name agrees to use commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of any Service or Customer data. However, Your company name will have no responsibility for errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond their control.
Accessing the Offerings
Once you have access to the Offerings, you will receive a confirmation email, with information and instructions on how to set up your account. Please keep your passwords and personal information safe – it’s your responsibility.
The Offerings may support integrations with certain Third-Party Platforms. In order for the Offerings to communicate with such Third-Party Platforms, you may be required to input credentials in order for the Services to access and receive relevant information from such Third-Party Platforms. By enabling use of the Offerings with any Third-Party Platform, you authorize Your company name to access your accounts with such Third-Party Platform for the purposes described in this TOS. You are solely responsible for complying with any relevant terms and conditions of the Third-Party Platforms and maintaining appropriate accounts in good standing with the providers of the Third-Party Platforms.
At the request of Your company name, you agree to the issuance of a joint press release ("Press Release") on a mutually agreed upon date or the 90th day from the Effective Date, whichever is earlier. Each party will have the right to approve the Press Release in advance, but such approval will not be unreasonably delayed or withheld. You also agree to participate in other reasonable marketing activities that promote the benefits of the Offerings to other potential customers and to use of Your name and logo on Your company name's web site and in Your company name 's promotional materials.
Your company name will provide the professional consulting services ("Professional Services") purchased in the applicable Service Agreement. The scope of Professional Services will be as set forth in a Statement of Work referencing this TOS and executed by both parties describing the work to be performed, fees and any applicable milestones, dependencies and other technical specifications or related information ("SOW"). Unless Professional Services are provided on a fixed-fee basis, you will pay Your company name at the per-hour rates set forth in the Service Agreement for any excess services. You will reimburse Your company name for reasonable travel and lodging expenses as incurred. You may use anything delivered as part of the Professional Services in support of authorized use of the Offerings, but Your company name will retain all right, title and interest in and to any such work product, code or deliverables and any derivative, enhancement or modification thereof created by Your company name.
You agree to indemnify and hold Your company name and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Offerings, your use of the Offerings, your connection to the Offerings, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
Modifications to Offerings
You acknowledge that Your company name may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Offerings, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Offerings. You further acknowledge that Your company name reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time. Your company name reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Offerings (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Your company name shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Offerings.
You agree that Your company name may terminate your access to the Offerings for violations of the TOS and/or requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card, debit card or Paypal account is required for paying customers.
- If you sign up for a subscription, you will be billed immediately for the first term of the plan. Your subscription will be upgraded immediately after the payment has been completed. At all times you can view the status of your subscription and change the settings on the Your company name website.
- The recurring subscription is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel your account at any time, this will take effect at your next billing cycle.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card or debit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle or instantly, depending on when the new plan is effective.
- Downgrading your subscription may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. Your company name does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Upon failure of payment for any reason, your account will be suspended 30-days from the payment due date. Failure to provide an alternative payment method and successful payment within 60-days of the payment due date will result in the account being terminated. Terminated accounts are archived for 6-months, meaning that within 6-months of the termination date, you can login, update your payment details and recover your account. After 6-months, the entire account will be deleted from Your company name servers.
- Your company name reserves the right to change the fees of the Offerings from time to time. Your account administrator will be notified by email at least 30-days in advance of fee changes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that: Your use of the Offerings is at your sole risk. Offerings is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Your company name and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Your company name and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and licensors make no warranty that:
- The Offerings will meet your requirements;
- The Offerings will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free and
- The Results that may be obtained from the use of the Offerings will be accurate or reliable. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Your company name or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Your company name and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Your company name has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the Offerings.
Contact me | (+44) 12567 678 468